I live in California.
This is my personal blog. My main became too occupied with friends and family to say what I needed to say. So, I made this one. I let off steam, say the things I would regret, plan my dream life, allow myself to think too much, sort my thoughts, and overall be myself. This is my online diary. I post things that relate to myself, would like to relate to myself, or just like.
Friday night. Ohhh shit.
I’m such a jackass. Way to not think about his feelings at all. Congratulations Allison.
Of course he feels shitty, he had to ask YOU if you were still in love with him. HE had to start the conversation. He still loved (loves?) you. You’re going to hell. And you deserve it.
You think you feel shitty? Try putting yourself in his shoes, you do not get to be pissed at him. You do not get to be jealous. This is your fault. You broke the relationship. You broke the happiness. Everything was great. You fucked it up.
all 46 excuses on my friends wall,
1. i was just really, really early for tomorrow
2. we can’t all be usain bolt
3. in this day and age, we shouldn’t need labels like “late”
4. i had pe first period do you blame me
5. i really, really didn’t want to sing
6. my brother thought it would be hilarious to drop me outside the prison gates
7. you can’t tell me how to live my life
9. my legs fell off and i had to roll all the way to the emergency clinic
10. there was a freak yachting accident
11. i am a fucking retard
12. this is just for my wall
13. do you even read these
14. “it does not matter how slow you go, so long as you do not stop”
15. i spent my entire night writing tom daley fanfiction
16. my father left my mother for an air hostess seven years ago do you expect me to get over that emotional trauma overnight
17. sarah palin and i got into a twitter war and i couldn’t leave and let her win
18. traffic jammy jammy jam
19. how can i go to school when alex turner
20. my sim was having an emotional meltdown and i needed to be there for her
21. i was sticking it to the man
22. i spent my entire night worrying if i would ever lose my virginity
23. fifty shades of late; i was walking and then i caught the eye of an attractive member of the opposite sex and we began exchanging significant looks and i knew we would one day make sweet love so i just walked alongside him and tried to catch his eye and to be continued
24. part two he was playing hard to get so we walked and walked and he had the perfect hair colour it was sort of beige brown anyway it turned out he was walking to a bus stop so obviously i had to catch the bus because true love and silently we rode out to papakura and into the sunset
25. my meth lab caught fire
26. my bed is more comfortable than your school will ever be
27. i was sad
28. it was a nice day, so i walked leisurely
29. i had beat my younger brother for saying “swag”
30. i had to travel back to the 1950’s to ensure my birth
31. 2 kool 4 scool
32. i had to stop, collaborate and listen
33. i tried
34. i’m sorry i’m late
it’s not my fault
my auntie was killed
and i joined a cult
35. a haiku about lateness:
late late late late late
late late late late late late late
late late late late late
36. my best friend was telling me how to give a satisfactory blow job i wish i was joking
37. i was fashionably late
38. i was caught in a flash mob true story omfg
39. i did not choose the late life, the late life chose me
45. i was fighting al qaeda
I put down once I was chased by dinosaurs and they weren’t polite enough to chase me the right way
using these next year
And my camp may burn down. I don’t entirely know what to say.
That’s my bay :)
Happy 75th birthday golden gate bridge!
Get up at 7. Work from 9:15 till 2:30. Make $50. Eat lunch from 2:30 till 3. Shop for camp and father’s day from 3:15 till 6:30. Spend $380. Go to going away party for boss from 7 till 9. Go to another going away party for coworker you don’t really like from 9 to 10ish.
Fuck this day.
Also, a note to fucking REI and The North Face?
Trail running shoes and waterproof jackets should not be that fucking expensive. They just shouldn’t.
At least I get paid on Friday.
Hopefully that will help some of this discrepency.
I wanna sleep.
We were shopping for our Mother’s Day gifts today and they were selling these little wooden tops. All the women who were working at the shop, thought his top spinning abilities were second to none. They were overly amazed and it was cute. But what was cuter? That he wan’t trying to impress them, he was just having fun. It gave him a small thrill to spin the acorn-shaped toy in an Italian soup spoon. And another to spin it on its wrong end from a cookbook onto my arm.
I love that he is able to take joy in the little things. He doesn’t take himself too seriously. And thinking about him acting like a total goofball, it makes me smile. And love him all the more.
Mosquito and frog